THE BARRICADE AFM BACKWASHING FILTER SYSTEM EFFECTIVELY REMOVES SEDIMENT, SAND, SILT, AND CLOUDINESS
High performance activated glass filter media for unsurpassed removal of sand, silt and sediment to below 5 microns
The Definitive Water BARRICADE AFM sediment filter is a premium whole-house water filter specifically designed to remove suspended particles such as dust, dirt, rust, fine fibres, microplastics and more – making sure to deliver clear, clean water the way that nature intended it.
The BARRICADE filter delivers sediment-free water to every tap in your home by removing dust, dirt, rust, fine fibres and microplastics through its patented AFM glass filter media – the AFM filter media used is unlike any other glass media on the market since it goes through a patented activation process, providing better filtration, longer usage life and better backwashes (less water waste) and removing compounds such as heavy metals, arsenic, chromium and priority chemicals that no other glass, sand or ceramic media on the market can – don’t believe us? See an independent lab comparison here: https://goo.gl/xmCvDK
- The system removes suspended particles such as dust, dirt, rust, fine fibres and microplastics
- Unlike other glass media filters, it also removes a range of heavy metals, arsenic, chromium and priority chemicals
- Uses less water to backwash
- Lasts for over 20 years without media replacement
- Lowest lifetime cost sediment filter available
- Produces clean, clear water free from suspended matter, guaranteed! *
- Automatic Backwash
- Extremely user-friendly – Set and Forget!
- Easy to Install
- 5-year warranty on all parts
- 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee
This filter uses ¾” or 1” threaded ports depending on the model – installation kit is available for easy installation and setup.
If you are looking at another brand of sediment filter, ask them what brand of media they use. Please keep in mind that AFM is not just normal crushed glass – it is treated and independently verified to perform better than any other glass media on the market. Do not believe other manufacturers that claim to use better media without proof!
*If used according to correct size and water quality specifications