Stage 1: Silica Sand
Stage 2: Mineral Sand
Stage 3: Silver Infused Activated Carbon
Stage 4: 0.2 Micron Korea Ceramic Filter
– Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the various parts
– Take the ceramic filter and multi-layer cartridge, place them in a clean bucket of water and soak for at least 30 minutes. Rinse them thoroughly.
– Wash the lower tank and attach the tap, using the washers provided.
– Place the joining ring on top of the lower tank.
– Take the ceramic filter and insert into clear screw-housing. Do not over-tighten.
– Screw the cartridge assembly on bottom of the top white tank..
– Take the upper tank and insert the multi-stage filter cartridge into the recess.
– Check all parts for fitness and alignment.
– Fill with water and put the top cover in place.
– Never use hot water.
– Always discard the first container of water after initial purification.
– Never use anything abrasive on the plastic parts, a sponge is best.
– The ceramic filter can be cleaned using water sand paper or a scouring pad. Carefully cleaning with gentle circular movements over the surface of the filter will quickly clean it and restore it’s efficiency.
– The ceramic filter can be cleaned up to 300 times before replacing,
– The multi cartridge needs no attention and will last for about 5000 litres depending on input water quality. We recommend replacement of this element every 12 months.
– Never overfill the upper tank. If the lower tank is half full you can completely fill the upper tank.
– If the unit appears to leak, please check tap for ‘tightness’, ensure the top tank has not been overfilled.
What’s in the box
1x Upper Tank
1x Middle Base
1x Ceramic Filter
1x Ceramic Cartridge Hanger
1x Multi- Media Cartridge
1x Lower Tank
1x Bottom Base
1x User Manual