You are welcome to return any unused product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. This may be due to incompatibility or if you have changed your mind about the product. The return shipping cost, in this case, must be covered by the customer. If you are unsure of sizes or compatibility of replacement cartridges, bulbs etc, please contact one of our product experts for more information before purchase.
Definitive Water warrants its products free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a minimum of 12 months from the original date of purchase and/or installation (if installed by a Definitive Water approved/recommended installer). Some products have longer warranties (such as FRP vessels which have 5-year warranties) and are usually specified on the product. If you are unsure, please contact us for more information.
In the case of a defective product, Definitive Water will cover the shipping cost of the return and replacement item.
Please note that the following exceptions apply to our standard warranty:
1. Damage caused by misuse or failure to operate as specified or intended
2. Damage due to incorrect installation
3. Damage due to exposure of electronics to water
4. Damage caused by exposure of plastic to UV (products not installed undercover)
5. Damage due to unauthorized product modifications
6. Damage caused by negligence or failure to properly maintain products as specified
7. Damage caused by failure to maintain water chemistry in conformity with the standards specified for the equipment in use
8. Damage caused by freezing or operation outside of pressure limits